Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Morzine vs. Park City; that's the question!

Upon my return from France, my wife is asking me how I feel about my distant hometown in the French Alps and how it compares with Park City.

My response never really changes. French lifestyle is fun but is also quite complicated. Park City's is super casual and totally uncomplicated.

The weather in Morzine is humid and subject to change almost all the time with about 250 days of precipitations a year. Contrast this with Park City's 250 days of dry and steady weather.
Skiing is just incredibly good in Utah while far too crowded, bordering on dangerous in France.

Then there's on big thing: Food. We eat like kings in France, while we tend to eat like our new president in American, but fortunately – and we have 40 years to attest to that – the gap is closing fast plus my wife and I have stayed thin!

No comments: