Monday, October 16, 2017

Post-vacation chores

Returning home after a vacation always feel good. Re-discovering one's own home, re-experiencing one's own bed ; nothing beats these feelings.

There's of course all the mail to sort, the bills to pay and the urgencies to address. Along with all of this there are the other by-product of all that the time-off, like pictures and videos, among others.

These are also my biggest pet-peeve that we seem to accumulate in huge quantities, especially now, in that smart-phone era, where we always have a camera or worse, a video-camera in our pocket. How do we deal with that deluge of material?

I usually leaves that for last. I get to do my daily blog first and then, when it's all published, go to the pictures. That's what I just started today. This is hard work because is requires sorting, which mean choosing and major brain damage.

Wish me luck!

No comments: