Monday, July 9, 2018

Tired of heat or tired from heat?

I'd say both, are the reasons why I can't wait to see some water. We just had a 10 minutes downpour yesterday, but that's far too little.

Yes, I'm awfully tired at the moment, and even though the temperature should be 83 today, I'm sleeping like a log. I'm just exhausted. Apparently, my old body is working far too hard to keep me cool, and this extra effort kills me.

That's right, I must dilate your blood vessels, so more blood flows near my skin's surface and I must also pour torrents of sweat onto my skin so it can evaporate and work like a fridge over my entire body.

To makes matters worse, being hot and sweaty only makes me more dehydrated and tires me even more.

We only go out in the morning and the evening, and the only thing I'm thinking is drinking liters of cool beer or a Pastis, but I'm told it's a bad idea because alcohol is a diuretic, which means that it can only make my dehydration worse.
Well as you can see, I'm not just tired from heat, I'm simply tired of it and can't look forward to going to hell when I die!

No comments: