Wednesday, July 11, 2018

What to do?

Political news is rarely elating me; on the contrary, they seem to be an irritant or just maddening most of the time. So the question that arises, is how do I process them?

Do I let them make me upset, angry or even more disillusioned, or do I turn them into some form of constructive plan of action? The answer is pretty clear and applies not just to politics but anything that impacts my daily life.

Any dissatisfaction should be transmuted into some concrete action, likely to push back - even if it's generated in minute amounts - against whatever I dislike, as long as it is reasonable.

So whenever we experience something we don't like, our next logical question should always be: “What could I do about it?”, followed by the statement “This is what I'm going to do about it.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well said. Have you deleted your Facebook page JF?