Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pop psychology and me

I’ve always liked pop psychology, or at least, I used to be a sucker for most of it. The most popular theories generally make sense and could work, but for me to understand and embrace them, they must be infinitely simple.

In most cases, most of the programs are poorly explained, very convoluted and involves too many hoops to jump through. I do agree that my thoughts are of extreme importance, have huge consequences upon my life and that my personal outlook is my rudder.

I also agree that it’s essential to remain forward-oriented and to actively mapping out the future rather than repeating the past. In summary, I like formulas that are simple, easy to understand and can be seamlessly implemented into my life.

Probably a subject worth clarifying in some upcoming blogs...

No comments: