Wednesday, December 4, 2019

My way of seizing the day…

We all have different ways and styles of embracing a new day. Often times, outside events and personal moods are what direct the course of what we do during that precious fraction of time, and when the sun sets, we end up getting short-changed because we failed to take control of what we should have been doing.
In order to avoid that irretrievable waste, I try to adhere to the following process:
  • I endeavor to maintain what I have as much as possible, whether it is my physical or mental capabilities, by not squandering them or exposing them to unnecessary harm as time and live become increasingly precious at my age. 
  • I make a point of enjoying every moment, taking it as it comes and doing my very best in turning the mundane into precious matter. 
  • I also try to always make the right decisions or at least the very best ones that I can identify at the moment, and move forward with them. 
  • Finally, a brand-new day is an exceptional opportunity to learning something new or at the very least seeing life with a fresh and spontaneous view point. 
By achieving all these steps everyday, I keep on enriching my life, remain more in tune with the universe and feel really good...

No comments: