Sunday, March 1, 2020

Describe meditation to me?

Generally speaking, the practice of meditation is said, among other virtues, to reduces stress, controls anxiety, promotes emotional health and enhance self-awareness.

The problem however is how does the practitioners know they are meditating the proper way. I’ve tried to practice it for more than 50 years with poor success and it’s only now that I can feel the special level of wellness it brings to me.

Recently, I provided you with an interim report saying that I was able to control my absence of thoughts, totally relax my entire body and mind, as well eliminate all negative thoughts.

Today, I can simply add that in addition to a full unity of body and mind, I feel no passion, no fear, no regret, no envy and nothing remotely negative. I feel peaceful, shifted to neutral and parked in tranquility 2/19/20

No comments: