Tuesday, March 2, 2021

My battle against that shrinking time…

The more projects or fun activities I have, the less time I have to fit everything piece into a tight 24 hours. 

This seems to be my dilemma these days and I must admit that I end up wasting far less time than say, just ten years ago! 

Sure, I probably could do better, but I value everything I do so much that I don’t intend to make cuts anywhere. 

This scarcity also explains why days, weeks and years don’t last as long as they used to, and even though time is distributed perfectly equally to all of us humans – no inequity there - I seem to chronically run out of that precious commodity! 

Now, as rare, precious and healing some idle time might appear to be, I believe that if I had it, I would no longer have the wasteful impulse to squander it!

No comments: