Friday, June 24, 2022

A daily opportunity to solve problems

I see problem-solving as a salutary task that keeps us thinking, forces us to observe, make deductions, find creative solutions and cultivate patience. To me, it’s nothing but continuing education. 

At first, like anyone, I resented each time a problem landed on my laps, but after years of ups and down, of good and bad experiences and of taming more problems than being vanquished by them, I have accumulated so much wisdom and experience, that I welcome problems. 

 I know they’ll teach me something as I begin working at solving them. In fact, the more time I spend resolving a riddle the better I feel, so I must be enjoying the process and it’s simply because I’m adding precious knowledge that might serve me might serve me in the future and adds to the heap of know-how I already have collected. 

This is why problem-solving has become my new passion and I know that in that department there’s so much raw material available that the rest of my life will never experience boredom.

No comments: