Thursday, June 23, 2022

Trump belongs in jail

I have now watched four hearings on the January 6 insurrection and the role played by Trump in instigating it as well as his creating and developing his “big lie” that the election was stolen from him in favor of Biden. 

My most basic common sense brings me to clearly conclude that the former president is a dangerous criminal, that he should be indicted, judged, found guilty of crimes and put to jail. If not, this will literally “legalize lying” and bring this country into state-sponsored lawlessness by encouraging Trump or similar leaders to initiate other “coups”. 

I hope that the Attorney General has not just the courage but the natural urge to indict Donald Trump and some of his supporters. I have absolutely no problem is seeing Mr. Trump wearing an orange jumpsuit. This is what he deserves. 

Now I can’t explain why the majority of GOP congress people still support a thug. It must be a case that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. 

If Trumps isn’t locked up, I may have to consider moving out of the USA.

No comments: