Friday, April 28, 2023

Biden’s age and the 2024 election…

When I think about this, I picture that I’m about to board a bus on one of these scary Himalayan roads and wonder who is going to drive it. 

The bus, its passengers and the dangerous path are the American people and the road its the current political path that our country must navigate. 

The driver? You guessed it, our next President.

This is almost like the movie “Sophie’s choice”, except that Americans like me will have to choose between an 80 years old who might die during the ride, yet whom we can trust to try his best he can, and a soon to be 77 guy, who is almost as likely to pass on the job as the other, but with total certainly will jump out of the bus if the driving gets too sketchy or a crash is imminent, and will car-jack an available vehicle to get out quickly of that bad situation. 

I’ve rested my case...

No comments: