Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wikileaks, you and me

Unlike Berlusconi, Karzai and Merkel, among others, I didn't make it on Wikileaks. If there had been a comment about my true nature, it would probably have been something everyone already knew. Like Sarkozy that is described as an “Emperor with no clothes...”
Well, wait a minute, this becomes interesting; what would have happened if folks like you and me had been pinned down by the U.S. Diplomatic Corps and summarily called for what we really were. For me, they might have said something like: “This jerk thinks he's got big opinions on issues he has no clues about...” perhaps also “he should be working more and skiing less” or some unpleasant barbs along these lines. Now, let's all do some homework; first do a search to verify you aren't mentioned on Wikileaks and if it's indeed the case, send me what you think the unvarnished truth seen by United States might be about you and we'll compile the results on this blog...

No comments: