Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year wishes

Yesterday, just for fun, I was looking for poems, videos and ready-made pronouncements about the new year and couldn't find anything that made sense for me and the folks these words might go to. So this morning, I'm attempting to write what I could wish all the people I know, I have come across, and anyone that could be interested in reading what I have to say about the new year. So here we go:
  • I wish you feel even happier a year from now than you're feeling today.
  • That you have more good friends, that you can discuss with them things that are important to you.
  • I wish that you laugh a lot and often, all through during the next 12 month.
  • I wish you meet new people whose presence you'll enjoy and will enrich you.
  • That you take good care of your body. That you exercise or keep on being active, that you do a lot of physical things you like.
  • I wish that your circle of people keep on loving you, liking you and enjoying your company.
  • I wish you have a lot of fun getting up every morning and rarely feel depressed, disappointed or negative about anything and anyone.
  • That you learn new things that will stay with you and that you will enjoy for a long time.
  • That you come to the conclusion that today's world and today's life are better than what they used to be.
  • I wish that you stay excited about life, about yourself and people who surround you.
  • That you reconnect with old acquaintances, that you forgive and forget stuff and thoughts that are not pleasant to keep inside yourself.
  • I also wish you tell me when I'm out of line and have the courage to let me know and tell me what you'd like to see changed in me.

That's it. Happy New Year!

No comments: