Monday, April 18, 2011

Ski season in review

This ski season isn't over yet, as we might still “escape” on a few occasions to nearby Snowbird and Alta, while they stay open. The former plans to run its lifts well through May, and perhaps even as late as July, while the later is slated to close on May 2. While I haven't ski as much as I did last season, I did more “interesting skiing” in the trees and in odd places, so let's say that “quality” went up.

For the rest, I really got serious with developing my video cam skills and had a ball with my helmet-mounted Go-Pro camera. I also immersed myself into production work and all these efforts landed me an assignment with one of our nearby ski resort through the year.

So here I am, back again, working in a hobby that I like and am still in the process of discovering and learning about!

No comments: