Monday, April 25, 2011

Stimulating videos...

Over the winter, I have shot lots of ski videos, thus making extensive use of my GoPro helmet-cam. Most of them have been edited, posted on Youtube and saved on DVD, but there's still some raw footage lingering inside my computer, waiting to processed. I did some of that fun work yesterday, and while I was previewing, cutting, transitioning, writing titles and searching soundtracks for my work, I was all over again engrossed by skiing.

I wanted to go and make some turns, especially as the temperature was staying frigid and conducive for being standing on a pair of board instead of sitting at my computer. Call this the suggestive power of videos or some sort of pathological withdrawal from skiing. With snow in the forecast tonight and the next day, I might still head towards Snowbird for an extra seance of “face-shots...”

No comments: