Thursday, May 19, 2011

Judgment Day on May 21!

That's right, Harold Camping, a preacher from Oakland, California recently reminded us of the Second Coming of the Lord scheduled for this weekend. The man looks experienced, so he must be right. The much publicized event is scheduled for about 6 pm, with 2 per cent of the world's population, including myself, immediately "raptured" into Heaven; most of the rest of you already have reserved seats “downstairs.” My only problem is that I plan to be skiing in Snowbird and my attire to get upstairs might not be the most appropriate and I also wonder if they'll let me take my skis or if they have rentals up there.

My other question is whether that massive rapture is scheduled at 6 pm Pacific Time or local Utah time. I'm a bit confused, but I plan to check once more on the web this Saturday morning. I'll also pack a sandwich, because I never count on the food they serve on those flights. To be honest, I'm a more excited by this weekend skiing than by that big trip, but it's free and I'm a bit curious. Oh, please, don't tell Jesus!

No comments: