Monday, May 2, 2011

Oops!

What a weekend! After the Royal Wedding and the Pope's Beatification, we nailed Osama! I was one who had “predicted” that bin Laden has been dead for a long time and last night's news have proven me “dead” wrong. I always thought keeping the man “alive” was a trick played on us all and apparently, yesterday, Osama bin Laden was killed by about twenty US Navy SEALS, in a covert American operation in Abbottabad, Pakistan, just north of Islamabad.
I believe what my government tells me even though I didn't get a chance to check that the corpse was Osama's before they threw him overboard. Well I was wrong, and you might now say that the rumor I had circulated about that bad guy dead, was just a bit premature! I guess I was overly prescient...

1 comment:

William Bocq said...

"overly prescient"?
I love it, exactly the opposite of "prescientless."
If some words or expressions did not exist, we would have to invent them.
How is life snowless, my friend?
Bill