Monday, August 20, 2012

What we like and what we do...

I used to make a “to-do” list, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. Most of my routine and repetitive tasks are on my calendar and the extraordinary stuff is much rarer these days, so my list of tasks to accomplish is no longer flourishing as it used to.

My problem is that I'm too much into what “I love to do” and not what “I have to do.” Big difference, I know; will it be my demise as I know myself? It could, but it doesn't worry me too much yet. I'm simply running out of free time.

Not so long ago, I needed less sleep, could wake up at 4 am, get up and do tons of productive stuff in the wee hours of the morning, but that “bonus time” is longer available. So I should probably return to my system of making a dreadful list, prioritizing tasks and projects, have less fun of course, but produce more...

Is that what I really want to do? I don't like the idea, but I'll consider it!

No comments: