Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My view of Paradise

I've already stated that I strongly believe that my present life seems as close as Paradise as it could be. Then, what would be the real Paradise be like, the one that religions advertise as the ultimate and perfect, end-of-life destination?

Well, I guess a place where I could see all the people I love (family and friends) very quickly and easily. A place where there would be no pain, no toothache, no flu, no health problem whatsoever, good food, good drinks and lots of fun things to do (this would have to include skiing, of course).

Great weather obviously, no money worries, no stress, no sales goals, no lawsuits, no government police and taxes. I probably have forgotten a lot of pesky things that making our lives miserable on a daily basis, but without adding them, a life in Paradise might turn into being a pretty boring situation in the long run.

Too bad people who call themselves religious never seem ready to try this imaginary exercise!

No comments: