Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bike descents: Risk, Adrenaline, Fun!

There's no denying it; at least for me, the best part of mountain-bike outing is the downhill part, when I let it all go. Sure, I'm fully aware of the danger, I know that falling off isn't a good option and that's perhaps what makes me pay attention and is behind the adrenaline rush that makes me focus crisply and do all the good things I need to do to stand rolling on my bike.
It resembles skiing, yet it's a unique sensation. No single descent on a same trail is ever the same, every inch of deviation engender a different series of wheel deflections, trajectories, experiences and eventful situations – good and bad. Of course, all that chemistry and bio-mechanics, when combined for the best, adds up to so much fun and exhilaration!

No comments: