Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stand-up desk, one month later...

It's been one month since I've been using my stand-up desk on a daily basis and I really like the way it works for me.

So much, in fact, that I have yet to lower it to a sitting position! I can type without any problem, the standing position keeps me alert at all times and, as a bonus, I remains fully aware of what happens in our very quiet street, through the window...

So, is there any downside to my bliss? Yes, perhaps, in the sense that I get a lot more tired at the end of the day and I sleep an entire night as soon as I hit the bed. Not really a downside when you're in your golden years and still sleep like a baby!

The bottom line: I love a stand-up working position and I'll keep doing it until I feel so tired, that I may lower my workspace for just a few moments...

No comments: