Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hooked on Crédit Agricole...

I still have a few Euros sitting on a bank account that I opened more than 40 years ago, when I lived in France.

Since May 8, I've been battling to get that money back and it's been a major struggle. Employees at the bank just don't want to do it. They're either on vacation or far too tired when they return to work, and after I got their bosses' email and begged him to return my euros, nothing has happened. Perhaps, I was loved so much by that bank, that they didn't want me to go away...
Losing patience, I went over everyone's head and searched for the institution's CEO contact info; after finding it was Mr. Jean-Yves Barnavon, I told him how incompetent and disengaged his “workers” were.

I finally received an email from him promising some action. I'm not getting my hopes too high yet; after all, it's still France!

No comments: