Monday, June 22, 2015

Ready for a scorcher?

Pope Francis just said it: Man just screwed up the world. Weather is changing and we better do something about it! I agree wholeheartedly. Next week's heat wave is going to soak Park City and give us a preview of what Hell is gonna feel like...
Of course, my favorite Pope forgot to mention that besides capitalistic greed, it's also the various religions' birth policies that are behind the warming trend too,as we would never have gotten so deep into heat if the planet were not so overpopulated.

His next encyclical message better deal with some stringent birth control, widespread sterilization and mandatory abortion if he intends to remain my friend. But I digressed enough. Next week will be hellish and I intend to run my A/C full blast, even though I still know of climate change nay-sayers that still pretend we don't need it in Park City!

No comments: