Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sometimes, wearing a tie helps!

I've seen that one coming. Ever since Mr. Tsipras led Syriza to victory on January of this year, I've never seen the man wearing a tie.
I certainly don't wear one often these days, but when I was working in sales and trying to clinch a big deal, I would take no chance and always over-dress rather than under-dress when I was meeting a client in a formal setting or anytime I had to ask money from my banker.

Chances were that the other male party always would were one. By foregoing this clothing accessory, Tsipras was just telling people he was asking money or debt-relief from: “I don't respect you, I'm better than you...”

Well, this body language may not have on its own sunk the Greek ship, but it didn't help in keeping it afloat.

No comments: