Monday, July 25, 2016

Done rocking?

I've always liked to rock, rock n' roll and all the mineral benefits one's derive from that material, but late last June, I overindulged when I purchased five tons of pebbles that I have since laid out by hand, one small rock at a time, to recreate a stream dry bed, all around my house.
Today was finally the moment when I laid the last stone and saw my work completed. I've worked on that project for a good 21 days, for an average of 3.5 hour each day.

Towards the end, I couldn't stand seeing the huge heap of pebbles that didn't seem to diminish in size. Being sick of this delusional sight was what motivated me to finish it all off today.

Will I repeat the feat? I doubt it very much, even if I was paid “big bucks” for it. So, am I done rocking? You bet! June 30

No comments: