Sunday, July 3, 2016

Why?

“Why” is a magical question, and so is it's polar opposite “Why Not?” This is probably the most important question in any human's life development.

Its role begins very early on. Kids ask why all the time with different degree of success. To them, that question is the key to learning. I have used it too as kid, but got so much rebuffed that I soon quit doing it.

This didn't kill my inate curiosity though and God, I'm so thankful for that! Once I became adult, I welcomed back the word “Why” and slowly reintroduced it into my life, along with its equally important sidekick named “Why Not?”

That has immensely helped my life in current years and I hope that these two words get even more comfortable and take even more room inside my mental universe through the rest of my life.

No comments: