Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Trump's advantage

I don't know about you, but until now, I've not been able to save enough time to accomplish all the things I want to do in my life. In reality, time has been flying too fast and many times, I wished it could slow down.

Now, thanks to Trump, that day has finally arrived. The time we'll have to endure this imbecile is likely to feel interminable and, as long as he's is at the White House, most of us will be desperately looking forward to the end of his mandate.
So, in a way, we'll get most of the time back that has been flying for as long as most of us have lived.

The difference is that we used up and wasted too much good time and now, the type of time we'll get plenty of, will be of mediocre quality. Sure, it will be incumbent on us to make every effort in order to enhance it and put it to good use.

I only hope the opposition party will be wise enough to do the same with it!

No comments: