Friday, March 31, 2017

Blogging for ten years!

Just ten years ago today, I began this blog, as I was getting ready to undergo an operation to re-attach a broken Achilles's tendon.

I had long considered writing a blog, but never got serious about it. I liked to write and I also wanted to maintain my written command of French, my native language.

So simultaneously, I launched this blog in both English and French. At first, I didn't wright a blog everyday.

It's only in December of 2007 that my blog became a daily occurrence. To this date, you can find 3,651 blogs in English and 3,639 in French.

I've enjoyed writing all this and I hope you've enjoyed reading it as well!

1 comment:

nhuthuy said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.