Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Ten years of continuous blogging

It's been ten years today, that I've been blogging on a continuous, daily basis, in English and in French. I generally begin writing in English before translating into French. This keeps my mother's tongue current inside my mind.

It all started when I ruptured my left Achilles's tendon and had some time on my hands to begin something I had never really done before. I've always loved to write and keep enjoying it after that first decade.

As of now, my English blog has received over one million visits while the French one has got above 550,000. Over the years the blog has evolved, but remains a place where I try to answer questions that concern me a lot or address subjects that I'm not too familiar with, or are of interest to me.

What will I do with all this material? Perhaps write a few books... We'll see!

No comments: