Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Trump Toolbox

I'm not offering a crash course on how to become Trump, should anyone be inspired by the character, or if someone aspires to becoming a modern-day's Frankenstein or wants to build a contemporary monster.

I'm just simply inventorying some of the implements he's using as part of his daily routine. If America's 45th President happened to inspire anyone and if there were a toolbox of sort to becoming just like him, I've tried to inventory the tools that likely would be found inside it: 
  • Complex of superiority 
  • Ego-centrism Natural 
  • Bullying 
  • Racism 
  • Misogyny 
  • Plain meanness 
  • Allergy to apologies under any form or fashion 
  • Permanent attack mode 
  • Ten-fold aggressive response to any attack 
  • Dividing in order to control 
  • Doubling-up on a sparse vocabulary 
  • Waking up the worst in his followers 
  • Total absence of compassion 
First, I'll check if any of these tools are left in my own toolbox and will use my very best effort to discard them as soon as possible. If, in the meantime, I've forgotten something on the list, please don't hesitate to share it on this blog; I'll add it gladly...

No comments: