Monday, September 17, 2018

Observing aging

Aging is ineluctable and whether we like it or not, we have little choice but accept it, go with the flow and make the very best of it.

This has not just been so much my choice as a deliberate quest on my part, ever since I've felt the presence of aging in me, and as I like to say, have “started my descent”.

Initially, I began that observation as it related to the sport of skiing, but have soon have found that it could be extended to my day-to-day existence, making it a live experiment, complete with measurements and explanations.
To me, this exercise is quite beneficial as it turns an otherwise dreary experience into a continuous learning opportunity.

Hopefully, I'll discover and conclude that it is the best formula for embracing the passing of time and keeping on learning from it!

No comments: