Wednesday, January 2, 2019

An easy, simple and achievable resolution

One legitimate question on these first days of the year is whether the resolutions we've made are good enough. In fact, what counts isn't how many we've made, but their likelihood of holding through thick and thin during the year.

Sometimes, we embark into doing positive and amazing things without them being part of any resolution, so good things can originate in multiple ways. I'd say that the best way to succeed at achieving new year's resolution is to keep them simple, within reach and able to naturally motivate us.

Experts say, goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound. I'd add to this, they should also be fun and why not, useful...

But now that I've learned all of this, I'll need to review my new year's resolutions and make sure they fully qualify, so there might some delay before final selection and execution. Just be patient!

No comments: