Monday, February 7, 2022

My broken ski boots

Remember my broken Nordica ski boots? 

It took 13 days after I returned the boots to the store, to learn that Nordica had no replacement boot for me and that the store wanted to offer me a full credit. 

I said this won’t work, I had been out these boots for 17 days and I asked for my money back, which it agreed to. 

Today, I’m back inside my old boots for a sixth season with new soles and new liners and in fact, they feel much better on my feet than the new one I had bought and my feet and my old boots feel really good as they’re reunited!

With technology at a stand-still in that product category, this goes a long way in my saying: “Ski boots are the most important part of your ski equipment; so, if you find a pair that fits you like a glove, maintain it with care and keep it for as long as you can!”

No comments: