Monday, February 28, 2022

When I wake up each morning…

...it’s to make the very best of the brand new day that is handed to me. 

How do I do that? By working diligently at bettering myself, in learning new stuff, fine tuning what I’m already doing pretty well, making the right decisions as much as my competences allow it, and making a concerted effort at staying on the line that I have defined for myself.

Is this a form of perfectionism? No, for me it’s a form of striving for constant betterment, along some lines that motivate me and that I consider well worth the effort. 

I also believe that if the entire humanity was disciplining its thinking along these lines, we’d make some big progress, especially under the shadow of Putin’s imbecility, as well as that of others leaders like those of China, Iran, North Korea and also Trump and his cronies...

No comments: