Saturday, May 21, 2022

The endless improvement process…

If you ever happen to be bored or lacking some stimulating inspiration, ask yourself, what could I improve around or inside me? 

A seemingly insignificant question leading to an incredibly immense array of options, because there’s so much that can be improved all around and inside us! 

As a result, it’s not so unusual that we prefer undertaking something totally new instead of confronting the drudgery of improving something that exists, nags us relentlessly and begs for some real help.

Improving isn’t necessarily perfectionism, yet it can be a refreshing alternative to our world of infinitely “More” and its related obsession for “Quantity” that besieges us all. In fact, when you take the time to examine it, many times, “improving” comes down to a potentially joyous act of love. 

I too should remember this more often and when I feel like not knowing what to do next, it should hit me, but it must also be that I happen to tired and often disregard and forget to “Improve something”…

No comments: