Monday, October 12, 2009

What, me, procrastinate?

Recently, I have caught myself procrastinating on a few tasks that I needed to do. None of them was so complex that they would have justified so much postponement, but I drug my feet nonetheless and it's been excruciating to get them done. Without delving too much into the matter, it would seem to me that I was stressing myself too much for what needed to be done as if I was mentally drained and as if the items represented matters of extreme importance.

In digging further into the matter, I found that according to “It's About Time” a book by Dr. Linda Sapadin, there are six type of procrastinations (the perfectionist, the crisis-maker, the dreamer, the defier, the worrier and the overdoer;) I might fall in the first and last of this half-dozen categories, but enough said on that subject, I need to go back to work and must tackle my ever-growing to-do list!

No comments: