Monday, October 5, 2009

On Skype with Jesus...

Remember when I told you that I had got Jesus' Skype address? Well this morning, after countless attempts, I was finally able to connect with the man. What follow is our first – albeit short – conversation. Remember, there was no webcam, it was just audio...Jesus: Who is it?
Go11: It's me, Go Eleven!
Jesus: No idea who you are; what do you want?
Go11: Just wanted to say hi and be able to tell my friends that I had you on the phone...
Jesus: That's sounds really vain.
Go11: I know, but I'll keep it quiet, I'll just use this interview for my blog and I'll post the thing on Facebook. I just want all of my friends to know that I have connections in high places and that way I might get more respect.
Jesus: Okay, what do want to talk about?
Go11: I guess the economy and my investments. You see, I wonder when it's a good time to get back into the market?
Jesus: I have no idea; I'm probably like you, I'm liquid at the moment.
Go11: I know it's hard, but do you think it will be a “V” or a “U” kind of a recovery?
Jesus: I already told you, I really don't know. St Peters says it's gonna be a “W” one, but when I asked my mom who seems to know everything and ends up being always right, she said, I wish it'd be a “J” one like in Jesus, but she fears it's gonna be a “L” one as in Lucifer...

Just at this moment, the sound faded and we had been disconnected. Skype still has a long technical way to go...

No comments: