Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Beginning with what's less attractive

Often, like the vast majority of individuals, I gravitate towards tasks or activities that have the most appeal for me. Things I like to do over ones I dread or I have little attraction for. Chores and unpleasant matters are tossed aside and left for “later.”

This precisely is where the problem lies. We get distracted by “fun-to-do” stuff at the expense of “must-do” endeavors and we let this happen with any form of regularity, we get deep into a hole and worst of all, we constantly feel terrible.

If I have succeeded in mastering many useful management techniques, I still have my work cut out for me with that one and need to get working on it as soon as possible.

This effort alone might get me almost 99% into total peace of mind. This would truly be wonderful, and I mean it very seriously!

No comments: