Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Keeping going...

The biggest secret of a happy, fulfilling life is to look into chores as new projects, unpleasant endeavors as challenges, frightening situations as an opportunity to measure our true mettle. If we're capable of doing that at all times, nothing is ever dreary at all.

In fact this is both my credo and my modus operandi. It's not that I never feel anxious, fearful or even depressed. I do, but I try to keep this moments short and I somehow always find the resource to rebound and remind myself of what I should do instead of just wishing or dreaming or trembling. Forward is the call to action in my life and I hope that it will stay with me until my ultimate breath.
 
Always solving problems, anticipating steps, being ready, present, willing and looking forward to participating into this exciting life of ours...

No comments: