Monday, October 27, 2014

Why I wake up early...

It's not all the time that I wake up early. I used too though, and a lot when I was a hyper-active executive. Interestingly, I never let business problems or tricky situations prevent me for going to sleep, but they sure did wake me up in a hurry when there were lingering doubts, new ideas bubbling or some unfinished business that needed my immediate attention.

Getting up at 4 am was more routine than exception. These days haven't been different. I'm in a midst of a very interesting and highly mobilizing project that is filled with questions, challenges and twists that keep on surprising me and giving me an early start in the morning. I'd call this “positive stress” and in fact, I still enjoy that form of stimulus very, very much!

No comments: