Thursday, August 18, 2016

Sealed and... waterproofed!

For the past two years, I've been thinking of “sealing” the pavers that we placed on the entrance to our new home and garage.
I finally got this chore done last week, during another sunny, warm and super dry day. 
By this I mean something like 10% humidity, as the precious and precisely measured liquid I applied dried just before my eyes as I rolled it on the stones.  
     
All along, I fretted and spread the liquid as fast as I could and equally as humanly possible; while I was toiling, I kept on having plenty of doubts about the results of this hard work. 

For the past two days, I've been looking to the heavens for a promised rain storm that never materialize that would enable me to check the outcome. 

Yesterday, I just threw some water on a few pavers and the miracle happened: The water pearled on all of them, as promised on the documentation I read and by the technicians I talked t

No comments: