Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Is polling still working?

I don't know about you, but I ignore all the pesky calls that flood my phones, especially during electoral campaign time.

Many of them are from pollsters and even though I value good polls, I simply don't want to be tied up for minutes on the phone at dinner time!

This, of course, leads me to believe that if a large number of voters are like me, where do pollsters get the information they seek?

Whatever they are able to gather and how they have to go about it make me even more skeptical...

After the 2016 Trump debacle, I have decided to ignore the polls, but my intuition tells me that there will be a big surprise spurred by Donald Trump himself, but not necessarily in the direction, he'd wish to see.

We'll discover it this evening...

No comments: