Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Meet Merlin, the enchanter

Plumbing has very little charming to it, let alone enchanting. Yet, we have a plumber in Park City who dares to bring an extra dimension to unclogging pipes and plunging toilets by touting extrasensory skills that go far beyond mere house conduits and leaks of all kinds.

It professes to also be the answer to his clients' fortune telling and hypnotic needs. At least that's what his vehicles are telling passers-by when they're parked across from his home to advertise this unusual package of talents.

After living all these years in Park City, I have yet to employ that tradesman. I've tried though, in a recent past, but his bid came well-above his peers. I probably wasn't factoring-in his extra esoteric talents.

If I had, he could have solved my plumbing problems for life, projecting his magical, x-ray vision into all my pipes present and future. But once again, a lower price often brings less service; we only get what we pay for!

No comments: