Saturday, September 21, 2019

My Adidas training suit

Juste like Fidel Castro used to, I’m a big Adidas training suit fan. Ever since I quit running as a regular sporting activity, I hardly ever wear it, but I did today as the weather was rainy and unpleasant.

I wore it to pick up some of my last remaining salads in the veggie garden. When I entered back home, I saw my reflection into the glassed entry door and suddenly realized that the jacket didn’t quite match the bottoms, as the former had fluo yellow stripes and logo while the pants had gray stripes and logo.

Unless they had been designed by some color blind moron, the two pieces must have been switched at manufacturing birth and I had never realized it for all the time I had the suit. Neither had my wife who usually never misses gross abnormalities like this one.

Needless to say that my unconditional love for this outfit has taken a huge blow today. Will I keep on wearing it? Probably, because, deep inside, I’m as defiant and as iconoclastic as Fidel!

No comments: