Saturday, May 6, 2023

Coronation and swapping wheels

As expected, we haven’t received an invitation to attend Charles coronation at Westminster Abbey, but I had more important circular things to deal with than seeing a crown made in 1661 placed on a monarch’s head. 

I have four wheels with snow tires to remove from my car and swap them for four others with summer tires and since my car didn’t come with a jack and a wrench, my son who’s got similar automobiles will come over to show me how to do this expeditiously and according to protocol.

True, we don’t have all of the royal time the England’s head of state has to have a bishop properly position the antique circular object on his aging head. 

So while Charles gets fitted, my son, assisted by my grand son will show me exactly how to fit my summer wheels so my wife and I can start roaming the country side. 

That way, upon purchasing the right equipment to crown my auto, I’ll have the know-how to proceed next November if God is generous enough to send us some replacement snow.

No comments: