Wednesday, June 28, 2023

ChatGPT vs. Bing

When it comes to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and conveniently accessible public platforms, there are only Bing (Microsoft) and ChatGPT (Open AI) that I know of. 

This is where I’ve been spending some time lately in an effort to evaluate the usefulness, the precision and the accuracy of these two AI tools. So far, I can say that both write pretty well, but can sometime, depending on what they’re fed in terms of instructions, leave the user astray. 

I’m sure in many ways both tools are still “work in progress”, will remain such for a while, but might steadily improve over time. At the moment, though, they still need quite a bit of work in terms of verification, editing and additional research. As I said above, they can, at time, be dead-wrong, so user beware...

No, in spite what you might read on the above illustration, I’m not using and don’t plan to sue either one of them to write this blog!

No comments: