Sunday, November 26, 2023

Should Trump be exorcised?

This very good question came to my mind after I watched a Swiss TV news-broadcast (it’s 45 minutes long and it’s in French) dealing with demonic possession and how the Catholic and Evangelical Churches seem to address that condition. 

Since I’m not a religious person, I would naturally dismiss the theory of Satanic possession, but in the case of Donald Trump, I would grant myself an exception. If the man is not totally stupid, idiot or mentally sick, the only condition left for his pathology might be demonic possession. 

The problem is that exorcism should be desired by the possessed individual, and the evident follow-up question is if Trump suffers from his bizarre behavior, does he want to get rid of it?

So short of kidnapping Trump, firmly restraining him on a gurney and finding a qualified exorcist that doesn’t fear for his job, as most GOP politicians do, we won’t get the huge demon out of him. 

Even tough Trump's oversized anus should allow for natural delivery, the demon might be so large that there might be no other choice than conduct a C-section to bring the man back to normalcy!

No comments: