Thursday, April 16, 2009

An end to suffering...

For the past eight months I suffered a continued and mysterious chest pain, just over my heart, and after getting cat-scanned and “echographed” right and left, my doctor couldn't make any sense out of it. I felt the pain in the early morning hours and it would fade away in the afternoon, it never took a day off and became totally part of my daily life. As I was ready to go back and seek more medical advice, just a week ago, it disappeared exactly as it came; suddenly, abruptly and without any warning or even easing out. My attempts to switch sleeping position didn't help a bit and the only plausible explanation is that the voodoo master who pricked me on the chest got tired of me and realized that I was so full of tricks that it wasn't fun anymore. At least that my diagnostic...

No comments: