Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tough to be smart...

Everyone who's worked for a boss or inside a team has always felt at one time or another an immense amount of frustration. The better you accomplish your job and the smarter (you think) you are, you can see a lot of slackers and “politically active” co-workers whose job it is to escape work, steer trouble, hold on to their fort and make your life miserable.

The more sensitive one is, the more difficult it becomes to ignore this underground, systematic deconstruction going on, day in, day out, and it becomes extremely difficult to carry on, yet alone to deal with it.

To those of you in that predicament, I propose a simple trick, inspired from my hero of the moment. I'd simply ask myself “How would Obama deal with that?” More on this later...

Of course, if you're a Cheney fan, you can substitute the name, but I won't guarantee the results!

No comments: