Sunday, June 7, 2009

Economic forecast bowl

I'm not talking today about a crystal bowl, but yes – a kind of salad bowl – where a vast variety of ingredients are going to be mixed. Overpopulation, dwindling natural resources, climate change, education, health, food sources including water, human nature, culture, religion, politics and migrations, to get the forecasting process going. I'm not kidding; I trust this mixture may well reveal to us what tomorrow's economic picture will look like.

I've not played yet with the content of that bowl and have not even began to mix it; intuitively however, I believe that if I spend any quality time on it, it might expose some pretty reliable and eye-opening trends. Please, do me a favor; before I stir the bowl, review the ingredients that are in and let me know if I have forgotten anything. Seasonings? Yeah, there will be some, Go11 style!

No comments: